Monday, May 5, 2008

This blog is not dead

I know the last bunch of entries here garnered a lot of new traffic thanks to links from Big Fat Deal and Elastic Waist, so I've been feeling awfully guilty about not posting anything since then! But life has been hectic, and unfortunately, the blog has to take a back seat to things like my real job and eating and sleeping. But I am working on something new to go up hopefully later this week or possibly early next week about the history, utility and limitations of BMI. Thanks for sticking with me despite my inconsistent posting schedule!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

That sounds interesting!

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Good day!

This is Jasm, a dedicated web link individual who is interested in blog advertising. I found your blog and I’m contacting you to ask if you’re interested in blog post sponsorship.
Kindly email me back at k5sino@bigstring.com if you’re interested and I will send you pricing details, guidelines and processes of this offer.
I’m looking forward in doing business with you.

Best Regards!

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.